DocuSign Support Consultant
The Compass365 division of General Networks Corporation delivers technology consulting services to customers who need to manage and process critical business content. We support content management and collaboration applications on a variety of platforms. Our engagements require a combination of many disciplines and skill sets. If our clients need capabilities not available from off-the-shelf software, we will build them or help them build them.
As a DocuSign Support Consultant, you’ll help a key client with requests for common services and respond to issues that may arise with a large-scale implementation of DocuSign, the world-leading e-signature solution. You’ll manage ticket queues assisting with a variety of different questions, concerns, and problems in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each case from beginning to end. You’ll coordinate work sessions, liaise between customer and vendor, do small projects, communicate with customers through a variety of channels, and work with a dedicated team to provide best-in-class customer service.
- Manage users and groups across a set of accounts
- Maintain accounts by auditing and/or modifying complex settings
- Perform administration functions such as migrating data, exporting documents, and/or pulling reports
- Provide basic training to end users when needed
- Assist end-users or other admins with product questions or issues in a timely manner
- Search for possible resolutions to customer issues in knowledge bases, product documentation, and online communities
- Experiment in non-production environments to try to reproduce or resolve issues
- Open cases to escalate to vendors when needed
- Manage ticket queues, tracking all communications, and keeping statuses up to date
- Follow steps outlined in documented business processes and leverage existing communication templates
- Document new business processes and create new communication templates if needed
- Coordinate and schedule work sessions with participants across time zones
- Maintain good communications with the team and the customer
The Perfect Candidate
- Is curious about new technologies
- Enjoys learning and wants to work towards becoming an expert
- Understands a sense of urgency is sometimes needed when supporting a client
- Is conscientious and always strives to provide good service
- Follows through on assigned tasks to completion (i.e. is personally accountable)
- Eagerly researches and experiments independently
- Is not afraid to ask questions
- Comfortable working on a computer and using online tools, including various browsers and web conferencing tools, required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Desire and ability to learn quickly on the job required.
- Naturally inclined to build and grow customer relationships required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint desired.
- Knowledge of DocuSign is a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow a plus.
We’re always looking for highly motivated Microsoft professionals who share our passion and core values. If you feel like our culture is a great fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about open positions.