Enhance your digital workplace with a modern intranet experience
The modern workplace requires your intranet to be effective as a remote tool, as a mobile tool, and go beyond a stale set of published documents. The modern intranet needs to be dynamic and personalized to help employees find what they need quickly, and connect employees to the trends, up-to-date communications from leaders, and what is happening within the organization.
We have built out proven design and implementation processes with SharePoint and Akumina to get your portal up and running as quickly as possible. From design to custom integrations, our team will take your requirements and implement them efficiently and effectively.
Create a modern, dynamic SharePoint portal to communicate with your employees
The modern SharePoint Online intranet portal begins with the Communication Site template, the starting point for a responsive, integrated, feature-rich portal. But there are various options to configure, customize, and personalize it for your organization.
Compass365 has a proven program designed to get you up to speed on the modern SharePoint experience and launch a new, modern, functional website site your users will love.
Phase 1: Define Requirements and Design the Intranet Portal
- Work with your IT and business stakeholders to define the requirements and information architecture
- Prepare prototypes and wireframes of the site branding, global and local navigation, home page content, role-based permissions and content page templates for use by content owners for review and feedback
- Review out-of-the-box features and configurations, and recommend 3rd party add-ons and customizations to meet your unique requirements
- Finalize design and deliver design specification
Phase 2: Implement the Intranet Portal
- Build a pilot site for IT and business stakeholders to test and provide feedback and learn how to create and manage content
- Prepare targeted user and testing documentation
- Support testing and provide intranet administrator training
- Deploy site and support users and IT for first weeks of production use
Compass365 will help you
Identify the right stakeholders and set project expectations for them
Manage change and communications for your staff
Choose your site branding – balancing your design vision with cost
Help your staff visualize the site in design via prototypes and wireframes
Utilize out-of-the-box features and functionality effectively
Decide on 3rd party add-ons to address your users’ requests
Get up to speed quickly – Admin and Content Creator Quick Guides
Stay within budget and timeline for delivery
Avoid the common pitfalls that lead to failed projects
Deliver a fresh, modern, functional site your users will love
Akumina – The Employee Experience Platform that empowers global enterprises
Compass365 is a premier partner with Akumina, the employee experience platform built on SharePoint. If you’re a large enterprise looking to increase employee engagement through a dynamic and integrated intranet portal, Akumina is the platform for you.
The Akumina platform
- Modern consumer-like experiences are intuitive and user-friendly.
- Full device use flattens your employees’ learning curve.
- Centralized hub experience in your digital workplace enhances corporate communications.
Empower your workforce
- Integrate leading enterprise cloud apps in your modern intranet to improve productivity.
- Bring tasks to employees in an integrated “single-pane-of-glass” experience.
- You don’t need to be a developer to cater your front-end experiences to your teams.
A personalized approach to content
- Deliver contextual content by role and by geography to your employees.
- Empower each user with personalized employee experiences, not a poorly branded, one-size-fits-all, generic message board.
- Speed up the access to the right data, personalized for every user on every device, and in any language.
The best tools for the job
- Provide the right technology and project management to the right people inside your interactive, modern intranet.
- Choose from an almost limitless selection of apps that work best for your front-end experience and seamlessly connect them to a decoupled back end.
- Make project management and global collaboration effortless in a seamless digital workplace instead of struggling with disconnected or disparate tools and teams.
Customer Case Studies
- Cal State LA: Modernizing MyCalStateLA Intranet Portal and Sign-On ExperienceCathy Ashbaugh2022-11-29T21:59:26+00:00