Power Platform Developer
Compass365 is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Power Platform Applications Developer to join our Microsoft 365 Business Applications team. Compass365, a Microsoft Gold Partner and division of General Networks Corporation is located in Glendale, CA, and works with clients throughout the US. This role is technical – you will be designing, configuring, testing, and supporting solutions primarily built using the Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI – as your tool set, along with various Microsoft 365 tools and technologies including SharePoint Framework, SPFx, Azure, web technologies, Dataverse, Logic Apps and more.
This role is ideal for someone with experience as an Applications Developer who also has great communication skills and would like to be in a client-facing role as opposed to behind the scenes. We hire excellent problem solvers with strong analytical skills. When we identify a good fit, we will train that person to use the latest Microsoft technologies stack to solve real-world business problems for our customers. Currently, all of our staff is working remotely and collaborating internally and externally with clients through Microsoft Teams.
- Designing and building new solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and other cloud technologies
- Troubleshooting issues in existing solutions
- Documenting design, test scripts, deployment plans
- Interfacing with clients for design, build, test, deployment, and support services
Necessary skills include:
- Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to self-study along with on-the-job training
- Strong communication skills, team player, and highly responsible
- Strong interest in working in the Microsoft technology stack
- Ideally, exposure to SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, SQL
Some technologies that are helpful to have but not necessary:
- Experience in web development technologies like jQuery, ReactJS, node.js, Angular JS, CSS
- Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, and Design Patterns
- Experience in relational databases like SQL Server
- Experience in UI/UX design and development
- Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience in Microsoft technologies and products, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure SQL, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, and SharePoint
We are the Microsoft collaboration solutions and services division of General Networks Corporation and a Microsoft Gold Partner. Since 2007, we’ve been delivering SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Power Platform solutions to clients ranging from small non-profits to F-100 global organizations. We are an employee-owned (ESOP), California Small Business Certified, and are recognized by the State of CA as an approved provider of technical consulting services (CMAS).
Why Join Us:
If you enjoy solving real-world business problems through the use of technology, are highly motivated, self-driven, and excited to learn, you will flourish here. We are offering the right individuals an opportunity to learn, grow and advance in the Microsoft technology stack, currently used in almost all of the F1000 organizations. Development in Power Apps is in high demand which translates to us being very busy, growing, and for you to gain experience in a rapidly expanding technology.
Within our team, we are pushing boundaries to create complex solutions with the Power Platform and M365 technology. You will be mentored by consultants who are highly technical, process-oriented, and certified as Microsoft Gold (the highest designation from Microsoft). Highly motivated individuals have no limits on their growth and development path –opportunities to take on more responsibility, projects, and leadership.
We’re always looking for highly motivated Microsoft professionals who share our passion and core values. If you feel like our culture is a great fit, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to email@example.com to inquire about this position.